January 2019 events:
- Friday January 4th- First Frye-Days: Point Boro EMS - $1 from every flight or pint you buy in the tap room goes directly to the local First Aid Squad. Raise a glass and show your support!!!
- Friday January 25th 5-10pm- Ad-Hoc Returns to the Tap Room- This group has always been extremely popular whenever they play in our tap room, and this is the first gig they will play in the new year. Join us as we welcome the amazing quartet of Richie, Eric, Phil and Jen as they play popular tunes, Irish Traditional, and some folk tunes featuring a range of instruments and vocal harmonies.
February 2019 events:
- Friday February 1st- 5-10pm: Point Pleasant Fire Station 75- $1 from every flight or pint you buy in the tap room goes directly to the local fire department. Raise a glass and show your support!!!
March 2019 events:
- Friday March 8th 6-10pm- Moondoggie! Get in early and find a seat, this will be a great time. Local favorites Moondoggie will be joining us in the Frye Brewing tap room for the first time this March.
- Saturday March 16th 5-10pm- The Bantry Boys!!! - Traditional Irish Music for St. Paddy's Day. Nothing better than this. Nuff said.
June 2019 events:
- Friday June 1st- Saturday June 2nd- Summerfest in the Park!!! Join us as we celebrate in the Community Park across the street. Stop in for a pint or to pick up some package goods!