April 2019 events
- Frye-day April 5th FIRST Fryedays: $1 from every flight or pint goes directly to Station 75- local firefighters here in town. We also have a jar on the counter you can donate directly to...
- Saturday April13th 6-10pm Ad Hoc Band This band always brings a great time and a great crowd, come early to get a seat.
- Saturday April 20th 1pm: Bikes, Brews and Bumpin' Bass: This is a bike ride from Frye Brewing, to Last Wave Brewing in Point Beach, to Heavy Reel Brewing in Seaside, then back to Frye Brewing- Band goes on at 6pm.
- Saturday April 20th 6-10pm Dub Proof reggae and dub band. 4/20 will be a great day with these guys rocking the tap room with Nick on the bass driving the bus, everyone in the tap room will be along for the ride.
May 2019 events:
- Saturday May 4th 6-10pm From Blue to Green This duo has been playing the shore for a few years now with their unique take on covers and their amazing talent on guitar, violin, cajon and various other instruments.
- Friday May 31st 6-10pm: Richie King and Friends: This will be happening the night of Summerfest- get some food across the street at a street vendor, and come into the tap room for some beer and great music!!! Richie King on lead vocals, Cory King on drums John Perry on bass, Rick Cyr on sax... This band is amazing!
June 2019 events:
- Friday June 1st- Saturday June 2nd- Summerfest in the Park!!! Join us as we celebrate in the Community Park across the street. Stop in for a pint or to pick up some package goods!
- Saturday June 15th - Two Year Anniversary!!! 6-10pm Ad Hoc Band will play in our tap room. The whole day will be a celebration. Come and enjoy the beer and show us some love!