UPDATE: Our tap room is currently open at 50% capacity in accordance with state law- we are not requiring (or taking) reservations for tables.
- No bar service
- Limited number of patrons/number of people in a party. We only have a few tables, so we can handle 2 parties of up to six, and the rest can be no larger than 3 or 4 at a high top.
- Patrons MUST wear mask except while seated at a table.
- Patrons can drink with their own party only, please don't socialize with other tables, we're trying to stop the spread of a deadly virus. Your beliefs or political leanings notwithstanding, we will shut our tap room down if our patrons don't follow the rules we put in place for everyone's safety.
- We are opening at some risk to ourselves, please don't make us regret it.
- Growler fills will be done sparingly, they are very time consuming to fill and we will be running around serving all of the tables and busing/cleaning the tables, chairs and all doors and the ipad in between each use.
We look forward to seeing you again!!!